This is where you contact VP. But please read this first. Many people do not read the instructions below, and then wonder why they don’t get responded to. It may all sound a bit crass, but if you saw my inbox on a daily basis, you would understand.
- DO NOT ASK ME A TRADING QUESTION. I will not answer it. I don’t do that anymore. I know earlier podcast episodes said otherwise, but things change unfortunately.
- There is a really, really good chance I have already answered your question in a trading video or podcast episode anyway, so why are you asking me to do it again? Please run a search on the YouTube channel, or be patient and consume all of the material first instead of asking me a question I’d already taken the time to thoroughly address in the past. This is literally 98% of the questions I get on the YouTube comments.
- Do not request videos or podcast episodes. The podcast and video series have concluded, and I never took requests to begin with.
- No links please — phishing concerns and all
- I do not give away my top 100 indicators, some people actually thought this. At one point, I sent a few out, but since then, they have all become videos on YouTube, so you did not miss out on anything. Please do not ask for them.
- On that note, there is no longer an email list either. I wasn’t using it much, so I got rid of it.
- If you have any broker questions, please call the broker instead. I probably will not know the answer.
- I do not put ads on my site or podcast, all requests for this will be ignored.
- I do not need SEO help either
- I do not do any type of 1-on-1 mentoring, you can save your sob story, all of my material is right there on YouTube and this website for free.
- This contact form is for things like media, business opportunities, plagiarism notices, mistakes on the blog or YouTube channel, etc.
- People often do use this form for saying “thank you” and such which is totally fine. I rarely respond, but please understand it’s nothing personal, know that I do read all of them, and your future success is thanks enough!
If you can’t be bothered to read the above, don’t be upset when your email doesn’t get answered.